Government Overreach comes in many forms. Even a smaller Government can still create Government Overreach.
The foundation of this entire country is principled on forming a Government meant to help and protect its citizens.
I feel it’s up to us individuals to determine what is crossing a line and what are you comfortable with.
Here are a few examples of Government Overreach I feel is completely unacceptable.
– Our Government starting endless wars against overwhelming public opinion.
– Our Government forcing their will on LGBTQ rigths and not accepting them as full and equal human rights.
– Our Government telling women what to do with their own bodies.
– Our Government stealing innocent kids from their parents and putting them in cages.
– Our Government attacking the First Amendment. The Freedom Of Press.
– Our Government creating a drug war on desperate Americans who only need help and not incarceration.
– Our Government allowing for mass incarceration overreaching into poverty-stricken American lives.
While some politicians try claim they are fiercely opposed to Government Overreach, the reality is, they support Government Overreach as long as it is acceptable to them. Having it both ways, meaning accepting some forms of overreach while not accepting other forms is what makes a politician…slimy. A hypocrite.